Black Russian Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
- 1 Box of Dark Chocolate Mix
- 1 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1 (3 1/2 oz) Package of Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup of Strong Coffee
- 1/2 Cup of Créme de Cacao
- 1/4 Cup of Kahlúa
- Dash of Cinnamon
- 1 Cup of Confectioner’s sugar, sifted
- 2 Tbsp of Strong Coffee
- 2 Tbsp of Kahlúa
- 2 Tbsp of Créme de Cacao
- Combine all the ingredients and beat for 4 min. at medium speed.
- Pour into well greased bundt pan.
- Bake for 45-50 min.
- Allow 10 min. to cool in cake pan.
- Remove from the pan and punch holes in the top using a chopstick.
- Combine the topping ingredients and mix well.
- Lastly spoon the toppings over the warm cake.
Cardamon Crush Cocktail
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz Pomegranate juice
- 1/2 oz Cardamom Simple Syrup
- 1/2 oz Pomegranate Liqueur
- 2 oz Vodka
- 2 Dashes Cardamom Bitters
- Dash of Gold Edible Glitter
- 4 oz Fever-Tree Light Indian Tonic
- Put all ingredients, except tonic, in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake until chilled.
- Pour into a red sugar rimmed glass.
- Add Fever-Tree tonic.
- Garnish with a previously created craft ice cube made with pomegranate seeds, pomegranate juice, orange peel and water.