• Large yellow onion.
• 2 Tablespoons of garlic.
• 4 Tablespoons of butter.
• ½ bottle of red wine.
• 1 lb of ground beef (or other red meat).
• ½ lb of ground sausage.
• 2 large cans (16 oz) of tomato sauce.
• 1 large can (16 oz) diced tomatoes.
• 3-4 Tablespoons of tomato paste.
• Italian seasoning to taste.
• Salt/pepper to taste.
• ½ cup of milk.
• ½ jar of green olives.
• ¼ cup of olive juice.
• Chopped mushrooms.
Melt butter and add chopped onion & garlic. Cook until translucent.
Start to brown burger & sausage and add wine.
Simmer until meat is cooked and add seasoning to taste.
Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, olive juice and let simmer.
As the juices simmer out, add milk, olives and chopped mushrooms.
• 2 cloves of minced garlic.
• 1 anchovy filet.
• ⅓ lime wedge.
• ½ Tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
• Egg (boil 1-2 min)
• 12 dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
• ⅓ cup of olive oil.
• 3 Tablespoon of white vinegar.
• Romaine lettuce leaves.
• French bread toasted (8 slices in 3-inch diameter)
• Fresh parmesan to taste.
• Black pepper to taste.
Crush anchovy and garlic in a large bowl.
Add Dijon mustard and egg yolk (no white) and the Worcestershire sauce and mix.
Add the olive oil and mix again until all ingredients are creamy.
Add white vinegar and lime juice.
After mixing add the whole romaine lettuce leaves and the toasted French bread and toss.
Serve it up!